10 reasons to live in Cardiff:-
1. Historic medieval city, complete with a striking, picturesque castle right in the city centre http://www.cardiffcastle.com/
. Stacks of museums and historical buildings
2. Great transport in and out, served by a good motorway links and a main train station
3. Loads to do http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g186460-Activities-Cardiff_Southern_Wales_Wales.html
and great restaurants and bars.
4. World class concert and sporting venue in the Millennium Stadium in the heart of the city
5. Cardiff bay area - Regenerated, trendy, stylish marina areas home to up-market modern apartments with views of the boats. Lots of fashionable restaurants and shops, yacht club, arts centre, luxury spa etc.
6. The sea. Very close to the sea-side and the pretty Victorian promenade and pier and pavilion at Penarth which boasts a cinema and gallery http://www.penarthpavilion.co.uk/?gclid=Cj0KEQiA9eamBRDqvIz_qPbVteABEiQAnIBTENMNZxJvh520DUX8sqyn7CemuTmdCgm8RX4K-NES0l8aAgHa8P8HAQ
7. Borders the Vale of Glamorgan, outstanding area of natural beauty and home to nature trails, beaches, luxury spa hotels, golf courses and castles http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g186468-Activities-Vale_of_Glamorgan_Southern_Wales_Wales.html
8. Cost of living is fantastic value, especially for a European capital city
9. Dr Who. ‘Nuff said
10. Lots of investment in the create and games industries and is growing as a hub for talent