Amiqus have partnered with an exciting, leading mobile developer, who’s location sharing application is currently used by millions across the world!
They are now looking for someone to lead art direction, remaining hands-on, to help them shape the future look of their product. This is great opportunity to collaborate with an expert team of engineers driven by a unique mission, ensuring visuals are produced to a world class level.
- Experience working on art direction in a game studio, having worked on at least one released game title
- Excellent understanding of art fundamentals including light, shape, colour and texture
- Strong knowledge of processes, pipelines and best practices of art production
- Proven experience mentoring a team of artists and designers
- Experience giving thorough direction and delivering timely, clear feedback
- Good mastering of all graphic tools, both 2D (Photoshop, Illustrator) and 3D (3ds Max, Blender, Unity, Unreal, Maya...)
This is an amazing opportunity to join their elite team of <60, based out of their spacious, fun and light-filled office in the Bastille area of Paris.
In return you will be offered an extremely competitive package, including shares, health insurance, generous holiday allowance, gorgeous pet-friendly office environment with lots of light/chill zones, language classes, training, parental leave, fresh food and drinks, drinks and trips abroad…the list goes on! 😊
Full relocation and VISA support is available if required.
Please click apply or contact Kim Hunt on 01925 839730 or email@example.com to find out more.
We think you’ll like these...
€DoE + Relocation Assistance
£40 - 50,000
£50 - 60,000
£60 - 70,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a studio who are working on one of most anticipated games of current gen consoles!