We are proud to be working with one of the largest mobile gaming companies in the world. Founded in Brazil, this company now has offices across the globe and an impressive portfolio of 60 games – with no plans to slow down!
One of their key hires in 2021 is a talented Audio Programmer who will join the Audio team to create top quality sound experiences for all their projects.
As their Audio Programmer you will work closely with Product Managers, Sound Designers and Game Designers to create and implement all aspects of audio to ensure the best in both sound quality and interactivity. You will also bring your passion of your craft to the role with R&D and development of new tools, constantly pushing to innovate – be bold!
- Experience road mapping the whole pipeline of a game
- Skilled in implementing game hooks and the appropriate interface with sound engine
- Knowledgeable optimizing audio performance
- You are passionate about game audio and have a drive to learn
- Experience with Unity audio design and implementation
- 3+ years of experience of working in game audio
- Knowledge of mobile game audio paradigms
- Deep understanding of at least one of common audio middleware API (WWise, Fmod, ADX or Fabric)
- A proactive and collaborative approach
This role can be completely remote or if you fancy relocating to warmer climes, dig out your suitcase and the Sao Paulo office awaits!
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com
We think you’ll like these...