Development Director / Executive Producer x 2 - AAA PS5 / AAA VR titles - Liverpool or Remote (UK only)
Two Development Directors / Executive Producers are needed to join this Liverpool studio working on two AAA titles, one VR based, the other PS5. Exciting opportunities to join a studio of approx. 160 heads, culturally one big family, inclusive and diverse. Both roles can be onsite or remote (UK only).
A VR action adventure project adapted from one of the most original and successful multi-million selling console IP titles in the last 10 years.
A dark, story-driven PS5 ‘Narrative Adventure’ with genre defining goals. This huge, highly ambitious partnership project takes atmosphere, storytelling, player agency and narrative firmly into ground-breaking territory on next-generation hardware technologies.
• Assisting Game Director with project direction, scope and milestone planning
• Maintenance of project schedules
• Ownership of Sprint and Milestone planning
• Running daily stand ups
• Reporting progress to the team, studio management, and external partners
• Identifying shortfalls in skills and manpower and assisting with the recruitment process
• Work with the Production team to ensure quality targets are maintained alongside timescales and budget
• Develop excellent relationships with Publishers and other external partners
• Developing a positive and energetic team culture
• Being the engine room of the team, the person who pulls everything together to make things happen
• Previous experience with long-term planning
• Expert knowledge of project management practices (Agile, Prince2 etc)
• Expert knowledge of industry standard packages (MS Office, Hansoft/Jira, Perforce etc)
• Ability to create complete project plans and milestones, that give a reliable journey to the completion of the game
• Strategizing to changes and risk during the project whilst maintaining a credible plan
• Outstanding communication skills
• Friendly and approachable personality
• Energetic and positive attitude
• Proactive and entrepreneurial
• Must be able to work well under pressure
• Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organisation
• Proven experience in a similar role
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
• Knowledge of outsource planning
• Experience in AAA game cinematics production
• Knowledge of Confluence for documentation
Salary is dependent on experience plus an excellent benefits package including bonus. CVs to email@example.com
We think you’ll like these...
€DoE + Relocation Assistance
£40 - 50,000
£50 - 60,000
£60 - 70,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on something new and groundbreaking, with a studio that has been founded by veterans from top AAA studios.
Dependent on experience
Liverpool, Merseyside, North West UK or Remote (UK)
£40 - 50,000
£50 - 60,000
Opportunity for a Development Manager to join a double Golden Joystick nominated studio working on their latest IP. Remote (UK only) or Liverpool based.