Do you have what it takes as Development Director for a AAA studio? Are you a strategic thinker, excellent communicator and professional manager of multiple projects?
What can you expect as Development Director? All client and studio relations, financial budgeting and full timeline of lifecycles for multiple projects from inception to completion will be your remit. A high level of responsibility, you will be primary point of contact and ambassador for the studio with External and Internal stakeholders.
What else? Oversee the technical and art design of projects, giving feedback to Technical Director and Art Director respectively on team and studio challenges, plus insight on the long term and short term direction of projects. Closely monitor projects at all stages, from pitch and landing to scheduling and defining milestones, as well as negotiating contracts and assigning resources to ensure outstanding project results.
Ideal Development Directors will have;
• 5+ years’ experience in the industry;
• Successfully shipped two titles on major platforms, in a project management capacity;
• Exceptional leadership skills;
• Critical and analytical thinking, with excellent negotiation skills; and
• Great communication, collaborating effectively within a large studio that has multiple projects running concurrently.
Click below to apply or call 01925 839 747. You can inbox Leon.Loughran@amiqus.com for information or call 07716629694, Thanks!