Director of Publishing Services
Amiqus have partnered with a AAA Stockholm based Games developer, who are looking for a Director of Publishing Services to join their awesome team!
As Director of Publishing Services, you will be responsible for services under their publishing umbrella. These include (but not necessarily limited to) Release Management, Dev Ops, Localization Management, User Research Management and Publishing QA.
Publishing Services within the group spans across two self-publishing divisions, reporting directly to the Managing Directors of both these divisions.
This role is a central point of coordination among key stakeholders (Director of Development, Heads of Marketing, Technical Directors, Creative Directors) who strives to ensure that projects benefit from a full line-up of services from the publishing organisation. The ultimate goal is to help projects achieve their full potential and reach targeted quality KPIs, whether they are pre-release or in live-service mode.
It also involves careful staff planning, in conjunction with studio staffing representatives, to ensure that the projects’ resource needs are fully satisfied.
- Proven track-record of Project Management, within Game Development, Game Operation or similar field of service
- Experience of shipping multiple large-scale, AAA projects in a role at the highest level of project governance
- Experience working within Games Publishing
- Strategic mindset combined with operational effectiveness.
- Negotiation skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong experience in building and leading high performing teams
- Fully proficient in both written and spoken English
- Strong flexibility and time management skills
- Travelling availability to all locations included in the creative division
This a permanent opportunity based in Södermalm, Stockholm and will provide a competitive salary + bonus, great benefits, plus 5-star relocation assistance, which includes paid flights and covered relocation expenses if required.
Please click apply or contact Kim Hunt on 01925 839730 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
We think you’ll like these...
Dependent on experience
Liverpool, Merseyside, North West UK or Remote (UK)
£40 - 50,000
£50 - 60,000
Opportunity for a Development Manager / Producer to join a double Golden Joystick nominated studio working on their latest IP. Remote (UK only) or Liverpool based.