EMEA Product Manager
Amiqus have partnered with industry leading AAA publishers in Lyon, to help them find an experienced Product Manager to define and carry out the EMEA Marketing Strategy for an exciting portfolio of products.
Their company has succeeded over the last few years in setting up and developing their business across the EMEA region. They are the market leader in the Japanese animation segment, they successfully develop historical and new franchises and they publish and distribute for major video game companies.
Your principal responsibilities will be as follows:
- In collaboration with other EMEA Central Departments (PR, Social, Digital, CRM etc.) and your American and Japanese counterparts, you will develop and lead innovative marketing strategies tailored to each product (physical or digital) and local markets
- Coordinate product marketing plans with all project stakeholders (American/Japanese counterparts, EMEA Central Departments, local subsidiaries) and create appropriate coordination tools and track progress (calendars, pre-orders, etc.)
- Create and manage the development of all advertising materials in cooperation with EMEA Central Departments, American/Japanese counterparts and external agencies
- Manage the overall budgets of titles for which you are responsible for
- Track and analyse KPIs (preorders, sales, DAU, attach rate etc.) to drive business decisions and strategies, especially for GaaS titles
- Work closely with EMEA Brand Managers, relevant Departments (eCommerce, Licensing etc...) and external partners (other licensees), on 360° expansion of their games' footprint within the entertainment industry.
- Constantly monitor developments within the industry, as well as marketing best practices both within and outside of the video game sector.
- Experience in the entertainment industry (video games, cinema, toys, etc.) as part of an international marketing team.
- Ability to work with individuals from different geography
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate an analytical & innovative mindset
- Effective team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsiveness & proactivity
- Fluency in English
- Passionate about video game
This is an incredible opportunity, offering a competitive salary, along with benefits and relocation assistance to Lyon if required.
Please click apply or contact Kim Hunt on 01925 839730 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
We think you’ll like these...
£20 - 30,000
£30 - 40,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a studio who are creating amazing games, in a fun, action packed environment!
£35,000 - £45,000
£30 - 40,000
£40 - 50,000
This is a fantastic new opportunity which will allow you to be highly autonomous in a fast paced environment