Want to work for a studio that puts making cools games ahead of making profits? Want to work on an exciting new SCI-FI IP?
Based in Germany's technical city of Frankfurt this studio are ramping up for a new IP and are looking for experienced environment/level artists to join their growing studio.
In this role you will enjoy artistic ownership of gameplay levels, pushing your aesthetic and technical skills to the limit. Your primary interest is in creating realistic worlds, exteriors and interiors, as well as natural landscapes.
Looking for someone who has:
- Experience with materials/shaders and their relationship to light
- Thorough understanding of architecture and nature
- Understanding of composition and the ability to enhance mood by lighting
- Previous experience with the Unreal Editor is a plus
- Previous experience with open world environments is a plus
This is a great opportunity to work in a studio which values a good work/life balance with minimal crunch and a family feel/indie studio vibe working on a cool new project then send your CV along with folio to firstname.lastname@example.org