Executive Producer’s unite! Are you working at Executive Producer level in Video Games? Continued expansion leads to an Executive/Senior Producer requirement to support growth and direct projects to ensure highest quality games are delivered timely and enjoyed by the masses!
AAA studio with a newly opened office (80 strong and growing) want innovators and leaders to champion big projects, plan future roadmaps and have significant impact on Game Production lifecycles.
You’ll have a lot of clout in the studio, working closely with Development Director and having department heads report into you directly.
Ideal Executive Producer’s will have;
• Passion and commitment to developing great games;
• Excellent communication when managing schedules, budgets, conflict/risk management and team leads;
• Milestone planning experience, setting ambitiously achievable targets and tracking progress versus projections;
• Coaching and mentorship of junior production, ability to delegate and ensure each member of the studio has a strong sense of ownership, purpose and accountability for quality and timeliness of their contribution;
• Shipped at least two AAA console titles in a production capacity; and
• Working to Agile and SCRUM practices.
Click below to apply or call 01925 839 747. You can mail me at Leon.Loughran@amiqus.com for more information or dial 07716629694, Thanks!