Experienced Outsource Artist – Can you build aesthetically groundbreaking environments and props? Do you have knowledge of the full asset workflow? Managed Outsource Vendors?
Mature studio expanding in the UK want an Experienced Outsource Artist – you will impact the growth of a new studio location, leading art quality and performance in the game engine.
Responsible for matching environments and its assets with an engrossing gameplay experience you’ll play an integral role to the artistic feel of the game.
Ideal Experienced Outsource Artists will;
• Have ownership of the full model/asset workflow – modelling and texturing realistic and organic set pieces and props using new techniques.
• Be knowledgeable with industry-standard software packages for 3d Modelling, Highpoly sculpting, texturing painting (Max, Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, more)
• Manage outsource vendor deliverables from quality and requirement point of view, providing feedback, tweaking, iterating
• Have experience within UE3/UE4 of creating shaders
• Have strong work ethic and experience of shipping more than one AAA title
• Passion for video games
Click to apply or call Leon – 01925 839 747. For information message Leon.Loughran@amiqus.com or call 07716629694 – Thanks!