Are you a talented Gameplay Designer? Able to create highly visible gameplay features for action-oriented AAA titles?
If you’d like to work on a highly anticipated project, from an early point of production and put a real stamp on making your cote characters great to play, click apply – otherwise, read on…
You’ll work closely with the Game Director to define and design character moves and skillsets, handing your ideas and briefs to animation – for them to inject life into your designs.
Proactive communication and collaboration is paramount, you’ll forge close relationships with level design, artists, animation to help your core character feel great to play.
Ideal Gameplay Designer’s will have;
• Experience shipping high quality (AAA) titles, preferably on Console or PC;
• Exposure to visual scripting and the 3c’s (Character, Camera, Control);
• Passion and self-motivation for creating great games;
• Competitive multiplayer game experience, as a bonus; and
• Practical knowledge in Game Design/Gameplay Design for combat systems, character powerups, character control and animation.
Click below to apply or call 01925 839 747. You can mail me at Leon.Loughran@amiqus.com for more information or dial 07716629694, Thanks!