Do you have Unreal 4 development and rapid prototyping experience? Can you maintain exceptionally high standards in code quality, polish and “gameplay feel”?
We've partnered with a well known developer who have a brand new team in a studio in London working on an as yet unannounced Sci-Fi project, which is going to be a MOBA type title. This game is in really early stages of development so it's a great time to join. Although they are part of a much bigger company, this small and autonomous studio will offer you the freedom and pace of a start-up but with the security of a more established studio.
In this role you can be expected to work on new prototypes and concepts, help with hiring and mentoring new members to the team, work closely with the creative disciplines such as UI and Design and of course work on key features of the game.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have demonstrable and unquestionable C++ and UE4 development skills
- Ideally have come from a similar role in a studio making AAA titles on console and PC platforms
- Experience in the design and implementation of various game systems, including game object management, AI, pathing, scripting, combat, and online networking.
- Experience implementing fast-based combat mechanics highly desired.
- Experience with heavily online or massively-multiplayer game development also preferred.
Passion for video games, particularly MOBAs, aRPGs or MMOs.
This really is a brilliant role where you ca really take the lead on large chunks of this game, not only that, but the studio has multiple roles open, so the space and path is there for you to grow and move into more lead positions if that's the way you want to develop your career.
The studio offers very competitive salaries (up to £70k for an absolute slam-dunk candidate) plus great benefits and relocation packages should you need it.
Click 'apply' or feel free to reach out to Alan Dixon on 01925 839737 or firstname.lastname@example.org