Do you have a well rounded knowledge of Game Audio Production? Can you manage everything from dialogue management through to SFX creation and music supervision? Do you have extensive experience of field recording?
We're working exclusively with one of the UK's premiere AAA Developers based in the South East of England; they specialise in console and PC games aimed at core gamers. The studio is growing as part of recent investment, and as such they are looking to bring in a Head of Audio to manage and develop their existing team of three Audio Designers. This role will see you responsible for everything Audio in the studio, as such you'd be working on a portfolio of no less than five AAA games.
To be considered for this role, we'd like to see:
- Strong Audio Production background on at least three shipped AAA titles
- In depth experience of field recording
- Technical understanding of different types of equipment including microphones and recorders
- Previously worked with script writers and voice actors
- Good knowledge of Audio middleware such as Wwise and Fmod
- Some Unreal Engine experience would be a benefit
- Strong passion for music, sound, FX and all things audio
This is a rare opportunity, as these roles do not come up a lot. The studio are offering a market leading salary which is negotiable based on your experience. They run a superbly generous benefits package which will ensure a work life balance.
Click 'Apply' or contact Alan Dixon at email@example.com or call on 01925 838737