We're partnered with a brilliant Game Developer based across three countries, with a European HQ in Silverstone Tech Hub. The studio combines innovative and engaging video games with exciting esports competitions and content for racing fans and gamers around the globe.
The Company is the officially licensed video game developer and publisher for several iconic motorsport racing series; with thousands of fans ready and eagerly awaiting the titles under these licenses. In January 2021 the company went through IPO and is now quoted on the Nasdaq. The journey for this business has only just started…
They're now looking for a HR Manager to be the UK and Europe's HR presence, reporting to the HR Director who is based in the United States.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Ideally you'd have:
- Recent and relevant experience in a HR Advisor, Business Partner or Manager role
- You've worked within Games or a similarly creative and technical industry
- Some HR Qualification, CIPD full or part qualified
- Collaborative and confident communication style
- Ability to work across multiple time-zones and countries
- Adaptable and pragmatic approach to prioritization
This is a really great role, you'd have a genuine amount of autonomy, and a real chance to implement strategies and employee focused initiatives from scratch.
This role can be done remotely initially and then with a hybrid of remote/onsite once C19 restrictions lift.
Apply now or get in touch with Alan Dixon on email@example.com or 01925 839737 for more information.
We think you’ll like these...