Are you a Lead Developer with strong Unity C# skills? Can you take ownership for overall tech responsibility for a game in it's entirety? Do you want to work on a brand new mobile IP still in ideation stage?
We're partnered with one of Germany's biggest and best game developer's to help them find a Lead Programmer who can join the studio and take over the tech responsibility for one of their new titles. The project is at super early stages so you'd be able to have plenty of input over the development road map and architectural design.
The studio is looking for someone who can lead a small group of developers and work in a cross-discipline games team where you'll have to take non-tech people into account.
To be considered for this role we'd love to see:
- Recent lead experience on another mobile title, ideally one developed with a C#/Unity client side
- Demonstrable leadership skills, leading teams of up to 10 people
- Strong convictions on architecture and development plans
- Excellent understanding of technology like Box2D, Cocos2D and Unity Engine
- Passion for games of all kinds
This is a superb opportunity to join an established and reputable studio, but in a small and independent team; the role offers an excellent salary of between €45,000 and €70,000 with benefits including free gym, relocation assistance, visa assistance, language courses, Flexi time and an easily accessible city centre location.
Apply now, or reach out to Alan Dixon on 01925 839737 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information