Are you a Level Designer or Level Architect? Want to join an expanding team in a growing AAA studio? Do you appreciate art themes and can weave core game mechanics to build immersive level design?
Investment into new projects means a Level Designer is required to work closely with Design, Art and Programmer and create immersive environments for players.
You will drive design of level creation from concept brief through to final shipped product, having responsibility for planning, layout and refinement of your levels. Player feedback will provide direction in how to hone the gameplay experience and ensure another successful titles from the AAA studio.
It would be great if you had;
• Worked in similar roles in Level Architecture / Level Design and shipped at least more than one AAA console title;
• Excellent understanding of scripting and game logic;
• Exposure to current game play engines, including Unity, UE4, CryEngine;
• Appreciation of learning curves, player motivations and pacing;
• Understanding of level design and gaming trends; and
• Dedication and passion for creating great games.
Click below to apply or call 01925 839 747. You can inbox Leon.Loughran@amiqus.com for information or call 07716629694, Thanks!