Stable Brighton based development team are looking to hire a Level Architect / Level Designer to join their expanding team and inject personality and fun into their creations.
Amiqus have partnered with the design director of this AAA console studio in Brighton; the successful candidate has responsibility for injecting creativity and character into games and the levels therein. Due to continued growth and successfully shipped titles, the Level Architect joins a collaborative team in a fun environment that deliver high quality games – you will join Environmental Artists and Game Designers to secure the best gaming experience for players and be integral to exciting titles currently at pre-production stage.
You will have innovative level architect and game play concepts through 3D modelling, scripting and other tools. Communicating closely with visual, audio and animation teams you will assist in playtesting sessions and fine-tuning to optimise performance and experience. Share your experiences and knowledge with colleagues and you’ll receive the same in return – participating together to ship an awesome product.
To apply ideal applicants will have exposure to the below skills
• Worked in similar roles in Level Architecture / Level Design and shipped at least one AAA title
• Experienced level and mission design scripting tools like Lua, Unreal Editor, Kismet
• Excellent communication, able to act and deliver upon feedback provided and integrate into their collaborative team environment
• Passion for gaming, with understanding of level design and effective game design, able to communicate ideas to others
• An appetite or previous experience in 3rd person action adventure games
Click below to submit an application, or call 01925 839 747 between 8:30am and 6:00pm. If unavailable email Leon.Loughran@amiqus.com or call 07716629694, Thanks!