Do you love the way Virtual Reality draws you into a immersive world? Do you want to be part of this? Are you looking for a role that's varied working on multiple projects? If yes then read on.
This Game's Developer is the UK's largest studio dedicated to the Virtual Reality, they are going from strength to strength and have come along way since they started. They are now looking for a creative Artworker for their publishing and marketing department.
The Creative Artworker will be responsible for the creation of marketing assets across digital, print & other areas. The successful candidate should be creative & commercially-focused with a keen eye for detail. Enthusiastic, with the desire to learn & develop their skills further, the role has scope for the right applicant to take on more design-based projects as they grow into their role.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Creation of high quality marketing assets for all titles, based on key art, in-game assets & brand guidelines. This will include, but not be limited to:
o Digital: Assets for digital marketplaces, online & social channels, online adverts, website imagery etc.
o Print: Fact sheets, event wall art, banners, digital store cards, etc.
- Repurposing of assets for different territories, languages, & platforms.
- Housekeeping of guidelines, templates, logos etc. required for marketing assets
Key Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years’ professional experience as an artworker
- Good knowledge of key design and artworking programs, namely: InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Portfolio should demonstrate experience developing marketing assets based on existing artwork and style guides, as well as showcasing work across a range of media (with a focus on digital assets desirable).
- Demonstrated ability of taking briefs & effectively delivering quality marketing assets to a deadline.
- Excellent attention to detail displayed in their portfolio, with demonstrated ability following brand guidelines & repurposing assets for different languages & territories.
If you are passionate about the games industry and want to be part of the immersive VR world then send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org