We are proud to be working with a highly successful games publisher who publish games across various platforms, including handheld, consoles and PC. They currently have an incredible opportunity for a talented Marketing Manager to join them.
The studio has an innate passion for working with talented games development studios and ensuring that popular IP’s reach far and wide. You will be joining a highly talented team who want you to inject your passion for the games industry, creativity and diligence into this role.
This Marketing Manager role is for someone who doesn’t like to sing from the same predictable hymn sheet. This studio wants someone to really take the reins and have a tenacious, creative approach looking at innovative ways to engage audiences, bolster their brand and grow their community. Bring your energy!
- Proven marketing experience in the games industry
- Experience working the whole game life cycle
- Experience strategizing for both physical and digital
- Experience working with brand direction looking at different platforms and cultures
- Pro active attitude and a curious nature to innovate
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- Thrives in a collaborative all hands-on deck environment
- Experience working on all aspects of marketing from budgeting, campaigns, social etc
- High level of social media literacy (Discord, Twitter, reddit etc.)
- An appreciation and knowledge of Japanese culture and video games.
- Additional languages a plus.
This role is currently remote and is open to this ongoing but would look to share some days in their studio in Farringdon in the future. The studio itself is friendly, open minded and prides themselves on an inclusive environment.
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We think you’ll like these...
£35,000 - £45,000
£30 - 40,000
£40 - 50,000
This is a fantastic new opportunity which will allow you to be highly autonomous in a fast paced environment
£20 - 30,000
£30 - 40,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a studio who are creating amazing games, in a fun, action packed environment!