Do you love creating immersive levels, missions and quests? Want to work on one of the most successful mmo's aimed at a young audience?
You will find and implement missions, contests and some game functions/features in the game. You have a lot of freedom in your daily work, but also a great obligation towards our audience and Star Stable universe! Your daily work involves working in our custom developed editor to code and implement tasks. You have the responsibility all the way from concept to release of the story!
- Can implement assets and script in a game engine
- Have strong knowledge of game mechanics in the adventure game genre and games with racing elements
- Can and enjoys to write stories and find the assignments that fit in Star Stable's universe
- Is good at exploiting gaming tool to find new and fun challenges for players
- Have a technical understanding of programming and ease to convey what you want and need for technology for solving your tasks
- Knowledge of "building worlds"
- Have experience in similar work in the games industry
- 3D Studio Max
- Ability to do simple models, texturing and animation
- Can make UI/2D graphics
- Experience from table games and role play is also a big advantage
you’ll work with some of the best people in the industry, creating incredibly ambitious 3D worlds, with a big amount of responsibility. If you’re like this studio, you’ve probably dreamt of what you could accomplish in an environment where you were given a lot of creative freedom.
CV's to email@example.com