Can you build networked game features in Unreal 4 at an MMO scale? Do you have strong programming and debugging skills in C++? If so, I'm working with one of countries most exciting games team, and they need you!
We've partnered with a well known developer who have a brand new team in a studio in London working on an as yet unannounced Sci-Fi project, which is going to be a MOBA type title. This game is in really early stages of development so it's a great time to join. Although they are part of a much bigger company, this small and autonomous studio will offer you the freedom and pace of a start-up but with the security of a more established studio.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Lead the architecture and implementation of networked features, at an MMO scale.
- Work closesly with internal engineers or external partners developing the games‘ back-end and services.
- Work with local and remote engineering groups to ensure best use of shared CCP code.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Recently held a similar position on a number of shipped titles
- Very strong programming and debugging skills in C++.
- Experience with Unreal 4 highly desirable.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality code.
- Passion for video games, particularly MOBAs, aRPGs or MMOs.
This really is a brilliant role where you can really take the lead on large chunks of this game, not only that, but the studio has multiple roles open, so the space and path is there for you to grow and move into more lead positions if that's the way you want to develop your career.
The studio offers very competitive salaries (up to £80k for an absolute slam-dunk candidate) plus great benefits and relocation packages should you need it.
Click 'apply' or feel free to reach out to Alan Dixon on 01925 839737 or email@example.com