We are proud to be working with an award-winning AAA studio who have several studios across the UK and beyond! They work with some of the world’s largest publishers including Sony, Sega and Microsoft to create ground-breaking games and content and they need a talented, savvy Outsource Director to join them.
As their Outsource Director you will bring your confidence and experience as a leader to build solid relationships with internal teams to understand their requirements, external partners to identify opportunities & challenges and new partners to build a strong portfolio of coverage across technical disciplines.
You will own the outsourcing experience and strive to develop and innovate processes, work with all the teams and partners to ensure current and future projects can be delivered and be successful throughout the lifecycle. To be successful you will have a commercial and business minded approach to understand and improve processes across the departments.
- You will have a technical background, ideally from computer games, media or entertainment
- You will come from an Outsource background and understand the value of relationships and strategy
- Have demonstratable commercial and business acumen
- Proven examples of due diligence evaluating and choosing outsourcing vendors
- Experience in project management, business development and similar
- Experience in negotiating contractors, onboarding and relationship management
- Knowledge in computer game production
This role can be totally remote for the right candidate and you would be joining a relaxed, friendly environment where people are given the chance to progress and rise in their chosen field.
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We think you’ll like these...