Amiqus are working exclusively with a Educational games studio based the South East of the UK in their search for a talented Producer.
The studio have received critical acclaim for their previous title and are now looking for a motivated individual to join their team as they continue to raise the bar for quality games that doesn't lose the fun when learning.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record as a Producer within a game studio environment, will be an expert in Agile development practices and be able to hit the ground running. The Producer will also assist with the design process and ideally will have experience in a design role before moving into their current Producer position.
- Work with the team’s creative leadership to take designs from initial concept
through to final implementation
- Own the production schedule for all studio titles, ensuring on time delivery,
and meeting quality standards within agreed budgetary agreed constraints
- Manage communications and accountability across individual departments
within the production schedule and report back to Senior Management
- Identifying risks, bottlenecks and other resources issues, taking mitigating
action within level of responsibility and reporting where necessary
- Contribute creatively to the design process for studio titles
- Manage any Assistant Producers and divide production workload as
• Running the team of at least 10 to get the best from them
• Work with Senior Management and team leads to regularly assess and
improve the development pipeline and practices of the studio.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a production role
- Line management experience
- Experience of running a multi-departmental team
- Highly experienced with Agile development processes
- Shipped at least 3 games in a design or production role
- Strong reporting, project and people management skills
- Comfortable working within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment and
adapting to rapid change
- Highly self-motivated and good sense of initiative
Great opportunity for a producer to really take the reigns on multiple projects, not one to be missed. Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org