Are you an internal recruitment manager? Can you develop and promote a company recruitment brand and reputation? Do you want to work in a creative and growing environment?
We're working with the CEO of one of the UK's most respected Games Developer. Based in Brighton, this studio has a well earned reputation of developing high profile titles and fostering a truly collaborative and creative environment. Thank's to securing recent AAA projects to develop, the studio are looking to nearly double their size across their existing studio, and another brand new location.
This role will see you working with the CEO and senior leadership team; you'll be relied upon to develop and execute a recruitment strategy to find top tier talent in a candidate short market. As well as this, you will also lead the development of a graduate scheme, work with recruitment consultants (me!). You will also be given some 'lite' HR duties - they use an external agency, who you will also liaise with.
There is real scope for you to develop your skills and experience in this role. As well as recruitment you will be helping with developing process in the wider studio. This is certainly a career defining opportunity.
To be considered we'd be looking for:
- Strong recruitment background. Ideally 'in-house' or if not, working in Games or Tech sourcing hard to find talent
- Familiarity with recruitment tools, candidate tracking systems, online CV portals and workflow systems.
- Superb interpersonal skills and confident communication style
- Track record in understanding new technology and IT based positions
- Ideally a passion for Games
- Able to relocate to, or living in Brighton. Remote working is not an option
The role will command a competitive salary which will be dependent on what you can bring to the role. You will also enjoy benefits including flexible working hours, private health, pension and some relocation assistance if required.
This is a rare opportunity to join the Games Industry. Apply now, or feel free to get in touch with Alan Dixon on 01925 839737 or email@example.com