An exciting opportunity to work with one of the UK’s largest AAA Console / PC developers.
Working in a passionate close-knit team that ensures your voice doesn’t get lost in the crowd, you will deliver ‘AAA’ games within a studio that will value and recognise your contributions.
A character fit for this role would be someone who is a problem solver, a self motivated person who pays attention to detail and has strong team working skills along with a true passion for games.
- Fluent in C++
- 2 completed game projects
- Services (e.g pathfinding, avoidance) and agent behaviours (eg. follow, flee)
- Game scripting and crowd behaviour knowledge
- A good degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as games, computer science, maths or engineering.
- Neutral networks
- Bayesian probability theory and statistical analysis
For further information or to apply please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01925 839 722