Do you specialise in Character Art / Technical Design? Excellent knowledge of UE4? Avid games and want to work on well-known AAA quality FPS / Action games on PC and Console?
Leading studio are expanding in the UK and want a Senior Character Technical Director to pioneer their brand new office and work on upcoming AAA titles
An IP native to the games industry and one of the best known mid-core titles you will be responsible for creating textures for characters, skins, cloths, hair and more.
Your experience in model creation work flow will be useful - with a range of props and assets from hard-surface and organic set pieces plus a diverse set of environments for you to exercise your craft!
Ideal Character TD’s will;
• Have excellent knowledge of PBR and asset creation pipelines;
• Already have worked on AAA titles as Character Technical Artist;
• Be knowledgeable in share programming, particularly within Unreal Engine;
• Confidently use industry-standard software packages for 3D modelling, highpoly sculpting and texture painting (Photoshop, substance painter/designer, Maya, ZBrush/Mudbox, etc…
• Be an avid gamer, passionate and driven to create gritty realistic titles and working with the best in the industry!
Click below to apply or call 01925 839 747 for information. You can mail Leon.Loughran@amiqus.com to submit an application or call 07716629694, Thanks!