Amiqus have partnered with an exciting Award winning games studio based in Guildford who are known for setting the quality bar on console titles.
They are currently going through a period of expansion and require a Senior Environment Artist to work on a variety of projects from AAA narrative console to high-end VR titles.
As the Senior Environment Artist you will work closely with the Art Director and Lead Level Artist in defining the vision of the titles. Your primary role will be to model and texture photorealistic environments and props to go into the games, making sure all Artwork meets the high standard of the studio. You will also get involved with the mentoring and progression of junior artists in the team.
The role will complement someone looking for creative freedom and a chance to leave their thumbprint on a range of new projects, overseeing features from concept to completion. The ideal candidate’s portfolio will contain good solid Environment work in a AAA console environment.
- At least 5 years of experience as a 3D artist, working on at least one AAA title.
- Proficiency with 3DS Max or Maya and Photoshop
- An interest in story-telling/action genres
- A good portfolio showing realistic environments and props
- Past Lead or mentoring experience would be a bonus
If you are interested in this position or simply want to know more, please send your CV to email@example.com