Senior / Lead Community Manager
Amiqus are working in partnership with Payload Studios to help them attract a talented Senior / Lead Community Manager to join their self-funded independent games studio in Farringdon, Central London (currently working remotely).
Payload Studios are makers of the award-winning TerraTech and also operate the Tentacle Zone, a community led developer network.
What You’ll be doing
You will head up our Community Management team, a key role in ensuring the continued success of our games. You will be responsible for leading the Community Management for our games. This will include building and managing a team, creating a global community plan for multiple titles across all major social channels, engaging with our communities and defining the studio’s voice and persona.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategy, planning and execution – In conjunction with the Publishing Director, you will create and define an actionable strategy for how best to grow and engage the community function at Payload Studios.
- Content Creation – Working closely with other teams and departments you will define and deliver the necessary content for all major social channels, platforms and beyond
- Player Support – Define the strategy for player communications and support functions
- Help to drive the acquisition of new players
- Provide learning and insights to the wider team by using data captured across multiple community channels and analysing community surveys
- Be the conduit between the studio and our community, creating and nurturing a supportive and positive environment
- Help to support, mentor and guide members of the team Required Skills and Experience
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Demonstrable experience working with large player communities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - a clear, confident communicator, preferably with camera-facing experience
- Deep knowledge of key social platforms, an awareness of new trends and a desire to find the ‘next big thing’
- Experience creating in-game events and programs to engage players
- Experience of managing a team, or a senior Community Manager looking to step up to a defining lead role
- A portfolio of impactful social media/marketing campaigns
- Ability to work independently, setting your own agenda and planning towards agreed goals
If the above sounds like it could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for then get in touch. For a casual chat about the role in more detail call me on 01925 839 722 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org I look forwards to hearing from you.
We think you’ll like these...
up to £30k
£20 - 30,000
Marketing & Commercial
Amiqus are working with an award-winning independent publisher to track down an experienced, highly organised and detailed individual to join them as a Release Coordinator.
Excellent salary and benefits DoE
£20 - 30,000
£30 - 40,000
£40 - 50,000
£50 - 60,000
Game Economy Designer
Mobile Game Designer
Experienced Monetisation Designer to work with an awesome indie developer based in the UK, London.
depending on experience
London or part remote
£50 - 60,000
£60 - 70,000
£80 - 90,000
Lead VFX Artist to join AAA studio to work on brand new IP