Amiqus have partnered with an exciting Award winning games studio based in Guildford who are known for setting the quality bar on console titles.
They are currently going through a period of expansion and require a Lighting Artist to work on a variety of projects from AAA console to high-end VR titles.
As the Lighting Artist you will work closely with the Art Director and Lead Level Artist in defining the vision of the title. Your primary role will be to design lighting systems that will support the atmosphere and gameplay effects for games that heavily rely on mood and narrative. Your focus will go on to taking ownership of the lighting of environments and characters for these titles.
The role will complement someone looking for creative freedom and a chance to leave their thumbprint on a range of new projects, overseeing features from concept to completion. The ideal candidate’s portfolio will contain good solid Lighting work in a AAA console environment.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Lighting artist
- Published at least one console/PC title as a Lighting Artist
- An interest in story-telling/action genres
- Extensive knowledge of Lighting techniques, colour and image composition
- Maya or 3DS Max skills
- A portfolio demonstrating your lighting work
If you are interested in applying to this role then please send your CV and portfolio link to email@example.com