Are you an experienced Physics Programmer interested in being part of some of the most exciting work currently being done in the field of technology and games on the planet?
This is an opportunity to work with one of the world’s most exciting tech teams on cutting edge Research and Development.
We're looking for a talented physics programmer with a passion for software creation and proactive attitude to overcome technical challenges. To succeed in this role you'll need to have a strong foundation in software engineering and enjoy working on a wide range of diverse problems within a results focused and mission driven team.
You’ll build and extend physics-based game environments for AI agents to explore and be evaluated within. You’ll work collaboratively to develop and integrate environments and carry out performance optimisation to ensure that our games run fast in our data centres. We take time to design and implement our software carefully as it’s likely we’ll live with it for many years to come so we welcome new ideas and apply thoughtfulness to everything we do. We take code reviews, unit and integration testing seriously to ensure high code quality and robustness. You’ll join a close knit team of talented individuals who openly share ideas with one another.
- C++ software engineer with extensive experience in software design
- Strong understanding of maths and multi-body mechanics
- Experience with multi-body programming, either in an established simulator (e.g. Havok, PhysX, Bullet, MuJoCo, ODE) or using custom code (e.g. in an academic setting)
- Experience with profiling and performance optimisation
- Advantage to thorough understanding/experience with contact and friction modelling
- Ideally experience with concurrent or distributed software architecture
- Python experience ideal, but not essential
Competitive salary applies.
For further information or to apply to this role please contact Lee Burns on 0044 1925 839 722 or email me on email@example.com