Want to work with one of the most successful games developers in the industry at the moment and a company that values work life balance.
We are looking for a Senior Producer to be responsible for delivering a game on time and budget and in many ways act as the counterpoint to the Lead designer. The Project Lead knows his or her games by heart and playing it is part of the weekly routine.
- Leads project(s), working closely with for example a Lead Designer for game quality targets and a Tech Lead for technical quality
- Making sure the team is working efficiently to reach key gates
- Risk management (assessment/mitigation/communication)
- Coordination with producers and other stakeholders
- Asset management*: E.g. ordering assets like screenshots, cover art, forum icon, audio, VO, localization, age rating, demos, tutorial, QA and various other asset submissions
- Experience of project management or equivalent
- Experience working in the games industry will be considered a strong advantage
- Knowledge and experience of our internally developed games
- Knowledge of and interest in agile methods
- Knowledge of JIRA will be considered an advantage
For further information or to apply to this role please contact Lee on 01925 839 722 or email me on email@example.com