An exciting opportunity to work with one of the UK’s largest AAA Console / PC developers.
Working in a passionate close-knit team that ensures your voice doesn’t get lost in the crowd, you will deliver ‘AAA’ games within a studio that will value and recognise your contributions.
A character fit for this role would be someone who is a problem solver, a self motivated person who pays attention to detail and has strong team working skills along with a true passion for games.
- Fluent in C++
- Experience in a systems role on previous titles, ideally with areas of specialisation.
- Assembly programming (incl SSE) and code optimisation
- A good degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as games, computer science, maths or engineering.
- Experience using version control software
- Optimisation of performance sensitive code
- Console & windows internals
- Asynchronous IO
For further information or to apply please contact me on email@example.com or call me on 01925 839 722