Do you have unquestionable Unity Development skills, are you a natural problem solver with an inquisitive mind? Do you want to move beyond another base builder or match 3 game?
We're working with a brand new, 3-man start up based in London. These guys have developed an innovative and original platform for interacting with recorded video, making the video into a playable video game level - it's simply incredible. The demo alone is engrossing and really inspires you to want to interact and explore.
The team is driving forward with development and as such; growing the team. They are looking to hire a Unity Developer to help them further develop their technology and ensure it can run efficiently on mobile devices. However, this is all new and original, you will be a key part of the team, where your opinion and thoughts count for a lot. If you think there is a better way of doing something - try it out. If you come up with an idea for the game - try it out.
This is a role for a thinker, a tinkerer, someone who constantly asks: What if?
To be considered for this role we need to see:
- Strong Unity 3D experience. 3D is an absolute must
- Ideally a series of long standing personal projects or game-jam type projects
- Sincere interest not only in games, but technology, mobile devices and interaction
- Good understanding of game design and end-to-end game development
- Strong communication skills
- Humility: this is a 3, soon to be 4 man team. Everyone collects the post, everyone makes a coffee :-)
This is a unique opportunity to join a smart, innovative and forward thinking team. They're working on something that could define a whole genre of games and interactive entertainment. This is a chance to join something exciting at the very earliest stage, you will be at the beating heart of this stunning project.
Click Apply or feel free to reach out to Alan Dixon on 01925 839737 or firstname.lastname@example.org