Technical Designer and QA Tester
Amiqus are working exclusively with a talented team of indie developers passionate about creating quality games. They are on the hunt for a Junior Technical Designer & QA Tester to join their team to work on a new and unannounced title.
The studio pride themselves on hiring multi-talented individuals, so this is a rare opportunity for you to join in a hybrid role, gaining experience in both disciplines. In your Design role, you will be working in Unity to support content creation, and in your QA role, you will be testing content across multiple platforms.
This role can be remote until it is safe to work from the studio.
Creativity, fun, and innovation are at the heart of their games and they always encourage our team to feel empowered, happy, and inspired as a collaborative force. They offer a competitive salary and host of other benefits such as flexible working.
- Supporting the design team with your technical abilities wherever necessary, e.g. actively fixing level mechanics
- Testing the game, investigating bugs and reporting them to the team
- Knowledgeable in a Commercial Engine e.g. Unity, Unreal etc. (experience can be as a hobby, through education, or prior work experience)
- Basic scripting knowledge
- Proactive and highly organised
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in Technical Design
- Experience of source control such as Perforce or Github
As the role is located on-site in their studio on the sunny island of Tenerife, relocation assistance will be provided for you once it is safe for you to move!
To get the ball rolling, send your CV to Chloe.O’Brien@amiqus.com
We think you’ll like these...