Are you a budding game developer with some commercial experience? Are you looking for your next role? Do you have a passion for making fun, and hard to put down, games on mobile? Is Unity C# 'your' language?
We're recruiting for one of the UK's best mobile game developers, they have a small and stable team, but are looking to expand thank's to recent game successes and a high profile investment from a famous publisher.
The role will see you become a key part of the friendly but talented coding team, you will work on predominantly developing gameplay features and the user interface. There will be lots of opportunity to look at back-end, tools and engine development.
You will be using Unity C#, so your skills must be completely up to scratch. In this role you'll enjoy working on a variety of games, and in a supportive environment where you will enjoy constant training and development.
To be considered for the role we need to see:
- Strong commercial Unity C# development background. Ideally in games
- An undeniable passion for mobile games
- Ideally some level of personal work, maybe from University or in your spare time
- Confident communication skills
- A natural tendency towards problem solving
- Be currently in or near Cirencester, or able to relocate
This studio offers superb development for their staff, you will enjoy a competitive salary and relocation assistance should you need it. This is a fantastic opportunity for those candidates looking to make their 2nd or 3rd move in the industry.
Apply now, or contact Alan Dixon on 01925 839737 or email@example.com