Do you want to work for a brand new Start Up? Can you work on all aspects of Code on a brand new mobile project? Do you want to work on bringing Children's books and comics to life in stunning 3D Games?
This studio, based in Hackney, has already launched 4 games that have been featured by Apple, Google and Amazon, reaching over 1.3 million downloads to date. They are growing from a position of strength and success. They are looking to grow their small team and you could be that person!
You will be working alongside the creative director, technical artist and other Unity Dev's to design, architect, test and implement new game features. The role will see you working on all aspects of the game, and have opportunity to stretch your creative legs.
To be considered for this role, we'd love to see:
- Professional experience in game development with Unity (both 2D and 3D) and C# (at least two shipped titles)
- Passionate about games and interactive media (children’s sector a plus)
- Has shipped at least 2 mobile titles to market (iOS and/or Android), preferably with freemium model design and implementation experience.
- Able to give examples of previous projects and explain levels of involvement
- Design, architect, test and implement game features
- Has an eye for good UX and slick UI
This studio is growing, it is well funded and has enjoyed great success so far, you can be a real part on the next chapter of their growth. The role would suit those with a desire to work in a small and agile team, on various parts of the game. You will be rewarded by working in a modern and flexible working environment based in Hackney, London. Salary ranges from £35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits.
Click 'Apply' or contact Alan Dixon on 01925 839737 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.